Providing great user experience is one of the most important principles that we at Automile believe in.
We continue to test and iterate user experience on the feature that is most important to you - Live Map where you can view your vehicles/assets in one place and track your vehicles real-time.
We would love for you to try it and give us feedback before we can make this default for you.
To try this beta Live Map feature for Desktop: Go under Settings and turn on "Enable Beta Features" under Profile.
1) Navigation and Color changes:
- The navigation to see list view of all vehicles/assets is on the right allowing more space for the map itself.
- Also, GREEN label means the vehicle/asset is moving. BLACK label means vehicle/asset is parked.
2) Grouping of vehicles:
When vehicle or asset is not moving, they are clustered in one place based on geographic location. You can simply click on it to expand the view.
3) Viewing specific vehicle's movement: When you click on a specific vehicle and if it is moving, as we get the update, you will see animated movement and also see a route trail until you finish viewing.
4) Places shown with a distinctive icon: Places which are usually frequently visited locations are now shown with a distinctive icon and the radius matches what you have set when creating places.
We look forward to hearing your feedback!