Automile offers several ways to proactively maintain your vehicles to keep them healthy.
1) Set notifications for key maintenance events
You can be alerted about maintenance reminders by creating the following notifications:
- Coolant temperature
- Odometer value or recurring odometer reminder for oil changes
- Scheduled reminder for tire changes etc.
You can create custom notifications and it is delivered to you via email, SMS, or Automile Inbox.
2) Record defects
Logging defects of your vehicles in a timely and error-free manner and being proactive about the maintenance can be a time-consuming process. Now you can keep track of your defects in one place and keep track of the status of the repair.
- Simply select Inspections҃ from the left main menu
- Create an Inspection and select from the list of common defects.
- Drag a picture of the defect and Save.
3) Monitor diagnostic codes
Automile offers a report that includes DTC code, fault location and probable cause for your vehicles. Please note - This report is for your reference only and not meant for you to act on unless you get professional diagnostics check done. The codes and probable cause can be different based on different vehicle manufacturers. Hence we strongly recommend seeking professional assistance to realistically understand the health of your vehicle.
Our customers realize a lot of savings by getting ahead of their vehicles' maintenance. Hope you are able to take full advantage of these features.
Please let us know if you have any questions.