You can easily create a quote using Automile from your desktop or your mobile phone. The best part is you can create a partial draft quote and come back later and complete it when you have all the information.
- Select a category or quote type
- Enter description
- Select the customer
- Choose the communication preference for your customer (Email/Text)
- Assign it to a technician (Don't know yet? That is fine, you can assign it later)
- Select the items to prepare the quote. Items can include labor hours, material costs etc.
- Enter estimated start date for the job and how long it will take to complete
- Add any notes related to this quote and customer
That will do it. As next step, you can send the quote to the customer for approval and then you can convert the quote into a job upon customer approval.