- On your desktop app, click on the 'Trips' icon from the left main navigation menu. This will populate all your recent trips.
- By default, the Trips show up in the List View. Change this to Split View by clicking on the icon on the top right corner of the page.
- An 'Add Trip Notes' bar is now visible at the bottom of each trip.
- Enter a note for the relevant trip, and then click anywhere outside this box to save. After saving, that note will be saved to that specific trip and it will show up in the driving journals.
- From your mobile app, select the 'Trips' icon from the left main navigation menu. This will populate all your recent trips.
- Tap on the relevant trip, and scroll to the bottom of the screen to enter notes in the 'Add Notes' section.
- Tap 'Save' on the top right corner of the screen, and you're done!
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via chat, firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 749-9270