The Automile Box was created with simple installation design in mind and it requires no tools!
- Locate the diagnostic (OBD) port in your car, which is usually located near the steering wheel or under the dashboard of your vehicle.
- For help locating your specific port, please read the user guide here.
- If there is not enough space for your device, contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an extension cable.
- Once you have located the port in your car, plug in the Automile box. After a few seconds, the yellow, green and red LED lights will start blinking, indicating that the Box is working.
- Drive the vehicle for about 20 minutes to allow the Automile Box to sync to the vehicle.
If you have any additional questions or require further assistance, contact support at email@example.com or (415) 749-9270