In case your vehicle doesn’t report the distance meter value automatically, (which can happen, depending on the vehicle) you need to set your mileage value manually for the distance meter.
- Click on 'Vehicles' from the left main navigation bar.
- Select the vehicle you would like to edit the settings for, and select 'Edit' from the drop-down alongside.
- Type in the odometer value in the field shown, Click 'Update', and you're done!
- Select 'Vehicles' from the left main navigation menu, and tap on the vehicle you would like to edit the settings for.
- Tap on 'SPECS' above the map.
- Enter the odometer value in the Odometer field and tap Save.
From that point and forward the trips journal will have the up-to-date information about the traveled distance.
If you have any further questions or would like Automile to enter your odometer value, reach out to support at email@example.com or (415)-749-9270.