Automile's standard supported notifications are as follows:
- Check Engine Light
- Device Connected
- Device Disconnected
- Device Disconnected Heartbeat
- Weather Forecast
- Inside/Outside Geo-fence
- Trip Started
- Trip Ended
- Trip with an Unknown Driver
- Odometer Value
- Monthly Trip Journal
- Coolant Temperature
- Battery Critically Low
- Scheduled Reminder
'Notifications' is available on the left navigation bar.
To setup a new Notification:
- Click on Add New on the top right corner of the Notifications page. (Alternatively, you can also edit or delete an existing Notification by clicking on Edit/ Delete alongside a notification.)
- Pick an organization node you want the Notification to apply to.
- Select the type, vehicle you want to assign it to, and the destination you want the Notification delivered to. You can get alerts via email, SMS, HttpPost, Slack or in your Automile Inbox.
- Save, and you're done!
Notifications for a vehicle is displayed under the specific nickname you entered in the vehicle details.
If you have any additional questions or require further assistance, contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 749-9270