Geofences take seconds to set up and allow you to be notified if a vehicle goes outside a geographical area that is predetermined by you. From this
Geofences is available through the left main navigation bar. From this page, you can easily Add, Edit or Delete Geofences.
To set up a new Geofence:
- Click on Add New on the top right corner of the Geofences page. (Alternatively, you can also edit or delete an existing Geofence by clicking on Edit/ Delete alongside a Geofence.)
- Enter your preferred location into the bar at the top right of the map.
- Select the point tool, and draw a Geofence on the map of at least 3 points, around the location you want.
- Name the Geofence (Home, Office, Office HQ etc), select a type, and pick an organization node.
- Click on Add and you're done!
Scheduling a Geofence
You can also Schedule a geofence by checking the 'Enable Schedule' checkbox.
Select the days and specific times you would like to enable your geofence for, and click Update.
To set up notifications for a Geofence please review our FAQ here
If you are experiencing problems setting up or receiving notifications for a Geofence, please feel free to contact support via chat, or email@example.com as well as our direct number: (415) 749-9270