Automile's Scheduled Reports allow you to easily generate and email reports to yourself or another email address on a regular basis.
To schedule a report:
- In the Reports section of the Automile desktop app, click on a report type from the left main navigation bar.
- On the Reports page, select the date range, vehicles, and categories you want to include in your report. If you are using the Fleets & Organizations tab, select the specific fleets you want included in your report.
- On the top right of the page, click on the drop-down next to the Generate button, and select Schedule Report.
Follow these steps to schedule your report:
- INCLUDE- In the Include section, enter the number of days of data you would like the report to include.
- EMAIL TO- Enter the email address you want the report sent to in the Email To section.
- HOUR/MINUTE- Select the time you want the report to be emailed.
- REPEAT- Select the frequency (monthly or daily) that you want this report to be generated and emailed.
- EVERY- Choose how many months apart you would like this report generated and emailed to you.
- DAY OF MONTH- Select the specific day each month that you want to receive the report.
- DAY OF WEEK- Use Day of week only when you want your report to be sent on a specific day.
- Click on Schedule, and you're all done.
Click on Scheduled Reports to view all your scheduled reports.
If you have any further questions, contact support at email@example.com or (415)-749-9270.