Manage your overall account settings from this section. You can access it from the left navigation.
View and edit your account information for Automile.
Automate travel that takes place during a specific time, for example during work hours. Set up a Schedule to automatically categorize trips for any vehicle in your subscription by day of the week and time. You can also set up a Schedule to automatically archive trips. You can edit, delete, or add new Schedules for your vehicles from this page.
Automile offers the flexibility to set up your organization entities (vehicles, geofences, drivers, notifications, etc.) with the ‘Hierarchy’ feature. Normally companies with a larger fleet size may have a need for this feature. By default, the ‘Hierarchy’ feature is turned OFF, and we let you organize your vehicles by sub-grouping them under ‘Fleets’. You can easily turn the ‘Hierarchy’ feature ON by using the ‘Use Organization Hierarchy’ button.
‘Use Organization Hierarchy’ turned OFF
• Vehicles are organized under specific ‘Fleets’.
• Ideal for companies with simpler organizational needs.
‘Use Organization Hierarchy’ turned ON
• Vehicles, geofences, drivers, notifications, etc. are all nodes within the organization.
• Flexibility to add organization nodes, and move entities between organization nodes.
• Easily filter Geofences, Notifications, and Places by a specific Organization node.
• Ideal for companies with more complex organizational needs.
For Eg. A company with multiple geographic divisions.
Automile offers hierarchy capabilities so you can set up your organization according to your needs. With the Hierarchy feature, users can add organization nodes and move entities between organization nodes. Nodes can easily be dragged into the tree structure under a group or sub-group.
NOTES: The hierarchy is structured in the form of a tree with parent and child nodes. For example, if there was a parent A, with child nodes A1 (vehicle), A2 (vehicle), and A3 (notification), then the parent A can view all the child nodes, and the children nodes inherit the nodes of parent A. If A1 node had its own child nodes, then these nodes will inherit the nodes (schedules, geofences, notifications, etc.) of Parent A1 and Parent A.
Create and manage your users/drivers
If you want to add Drivers, but don't want them to access the Automile app
Go to the 'Settings' icon on the left main-navigation bar.
Select 'Users' and click “Add New” at the top right-hand corner.
Fill in all the information related to the user.
Check the box “Only create driver” if you want to just add drivers but don’t want them to use the app.
If you want to add Drivers and allow them access to use the Automile app:
Fill in all the information, and ensure that the "Only Create Driver" box is unchecked.
In the Security section, pick an organization node the driver is part of.
Select the 'View' and 'Create, Edit, Delete' permission levels for the driver by checking the appropriate checkboxes.
Selective Access Permissions For A User
• If user A is given the administrative access by selecting the ‘Administrator’ checkbox next to ‘Create, Edit, Delete’, user A will have access to all the child nodes in the ‘Hierarchy’ view.
• Similarly, this section can be used to give specific ‘View’ or ‘Create, Edit, Delete’ access for different feature sets such as Live, Places, Geofences, Trips, etc. For example, you can exclude the viewing of personal trips of all vehicles under this user, or restrict the user from looking at speeding details.
Full Organization Access For A User
• If you check the boxes for ‘View’ or ‘Create, Edit, Delete’ under ‘(Full Organization)’, then user A will have access to all the parent and child nodes within the organization.
If your ‘Use Organization Hierarchy’ button is turned off under Settings > Organization, you can organize your vehicles under a specific group using Fleets.
To create a new Fleet:
Click “Add New” on the top right-hand corner.
Complete the name, description and assign which vehicles should be within the fleet. Click “Save”.
Wondering if your devices are connected or disconnected? Monitor the status of existing devices and see which vehicles they are connected to.
View or edit your company information, such as billing and shipping addresses.
Review details of your subscriptions such as the trial start and end date, contract period, plan, price etc.
View and print your invoices from this page. By clicking Edit next to any invoice, you can also update your billing and shipping information.
If you have any additional questions or require further assistance, contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 749-9270