Automile offers the flexibility to setup your organization entities (vehicles, geofences, drivers, notifications, etc.) with the ‘Hierarchy’ feature. Normally companies with a larger fleet size may have a need for this feature. By default, the ‘Hierarchy’ feature is turned OFF, and we let you organize your vehicles by sub-grouping them under ‘Fleets’. You can easily turn the ‘Hierarchy’ feature ON by using the ‘Use Organization Hierarchy’ button.
‘Use Organization Hierarchy’ turned OFF
• Vehicles are organized under specific ‘Fleets’.
• Ideal for companies with simpler organizational needs.
‘Use Organization Hierarchy’ turned ON
• Vehicles, geofences, drivers, notifications, etc. are all nodes within the organization.
• Flexibility to add organization nodes, and move entities between organization nodes.
• Easily filter Geofences, Notifications, and Places by a specific Organization node.
• Ideal for companies with more complex organizational needs. For Eg. A company with multiple geographic divisions.
Automile offers hierarchy capabilities so you can set up your organization according to your needs. With the Hierarchy feature, users can add organization nodes and move entities between organization nodes. Nodes can easily be dragged into the tree structure under a group or sub-group.
NOTES: The hierarchy is structured in the form of a tree with parent and child nodes. For example, if there was a parent A, with child nodes A1 (vehicle), A2 (vehicle), and A3 (notification), then the parent A can view all the child nodes, and the children nodes inherit the nodes of parent A. If A1 node had its own child nodes, then these nodes will inherit the nodes (schedules, geofences, notifications, etc.) of Parent A1 and Parent A.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 749-9270!