When adding/editing vehicles, enter a nickname for your vehicle. This nickname will show on the Live Map, and even on notifications and alerts for that vehicle.
You can also assign a color and a tag with description. You can identify vehicles in the Live Map by color, and also search vehicles by using the tags you created.
To find them, follow these instructions:
- Go to "Vehicles" from the left navigation bar.
- Select which vehicle you would like to edit the settings for. From the arrow dropdown to the right of each vehicle, click "edit".
- Scroll to the Live Map section at the bottom of the page.
- Name the tag, and select a color for that tag.
5. Click Update. Every vehicle you assign to that color will now be grouped under that tag, and will be easily identifiable on the Live Map.